Phase 3 ~ Equip
Make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. 2 Peter 1:5-7
Once a foundation and common language around happiness and culture is established, and the gaps between the ideal and current culture are clearly identified, leaders then chart a roadmap toward greater cultural alignment. The equipping period takes place over 12-18 months. The Spitzer Center for Ethical Leadership offers the following services from which to choose:
- Confidence and Providence Series – This facilitated series equips Church workers to increase their self-confidence and faith in Divine Providence. Fr. Robert Spitzer presents insights and practical techniques to expand comfort zones and overcome self-limiting beliefs.
- Journey to Ultimate Happiness – This seminar helps participants deepen their relationship with God. Topics include: Spontaneous Prayer, Beatitudes, Partnership with the Holy Spirit, Contemplation, and the Eucharist. Taped before a live parish audience, the series is based upon Fr. Robert Spitzer’s book: Five Pillars of the Spiritual Life.
- Cardinal Virtue Leadership Seminar – Designed for leadership teams, this seminar explores the four key character strengths for effective leadership. Participants benefit from a confidential virtue profile based on their self-assessment (see CFA diagnostic below).
- Character Foundation Assessment – The CFA measures 22 character strengths and correlates them to the four Cardinal virtues.
- Leadership Impact – This 360 assessment is designed for executive leaders. It measures one’s desired leadership style compared to one’s actual impact, with practical strategies to move toward the ideal. The 12 styles measured match the culture survey for ready alignment.
- Management Impact – Similar to the Leadership Impact, this survey applies to mid and lower level managers.
Consulting and Coaching
The Spitzer Center for Ethical Leadership offers consulting and coaching options by seasoned, credentialed professionals who are well formed in their Catholic faith.